Latest News


  For lodging at guesthouse, hotel, inn, hostel, school or other enterprise and institutions or at government organs or other Chinese organizations, aliens shall present valid passports or resident certificates and fill in registration forms of temporary accommodation. They shall present travel permits when seeking accommodation in areas closed to aliens. Mariners and their family members lodging at port city need to present accommodation certificate
  When an alien wishes to lodge at the home of a Chinese resident in urban areas, the host or the lodger shall, within 24 hours, bring the lodger's passport and certificate as well as the host's residence booklet and fill in registration forms of temporary accommodation in local PSB. In rural areas, the host or lodger shall report to the local police station or residence registration office within 72 hours of the lodger's arrival.
  Aliens who lodge temporarily in movable living facilities shall, within 24 hours of arrival, report to the local police station. The institutions or individuals that furnish sites for the aliens' movable living facilities shall report to the local police station at 24 hours ahead of time.

Application details:

Documents required: original passport, valid visa, photo, leasing certificate (leasing contract, or residential accommodation certificate).

Address: local policy station.

Processing time: immediately.

Government fees: free of charge.

The information above is only for reference, please subject to the information of local PSB.
Copyright © 2009-2014 all rights reserved.
Tel: +86-0755-8882-5921 Fax:+86-0755-2641-1929 Skype: chinesevisas Wechat: chinesevisas